International India Medical Tourism Congress (herein after called IIMTC) welcomes you to its websiteand looks forward to a meaningful interaction with you.
Since 2013, SCCEM (Non-Profit Organization) has been working to develop useful Internet services and websites that are safe, easy, and respectful of our customers. This web site (IIMTC) is managed, operated and maintained by Tree Apple Pvt. Ltd with its corporate office located at 105, Pankaj Tower, Mayur Vihar, Phase 1, Delhi-110092 (India). We can also be reached on telephone on +91 9718459379
1. IIMTC defines its customers as Trade Show visitors, Trade Show exhibitors, Hosted Buyers,Conference visitors, Speakers, Experts, Sponsors, Press, and any Other individuals with whom it maintains business relationships or communications.
2. IIMTC respects your right to privacy. Any personal information that you share with us, like your name, date of birth, address, educational qualifications, telephone number, credit /debit card particulars and the like, shall be entitled to privacy and kept confidential.
3. IIMTC assures you that your personal information shall not be used/disclosed by it, except for the purpose of extending services or doing the intended business with you, or if required, to be disclosed under the due process of law.
4. Payment information gathered during the registration process, including but not limited to, credit card numbers, financial institutions, and expiration dates, is considered financial information. This information is not distributed under any circumstance.
5. IIMTC reserves its right to collect (through enquiry details, through cookies, or through any other means), analyze and disseminate, information including, but not limited to, name, address, company name, company address, phone number, fax number, email address, as well as questions answered on survey or registration forms, and aggregate site usage patterns of all its visitors, with the view to enhance services to its visitors. This includes sharing the information with its subsidiaries, and business associates as a general business practice.
6. While IIMTC assures you that it will do its best to ensure the privacy and security of your personal information, it shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for any violation or misuse of your personal information by unauthorized persons, consequent to misuse of the internet environment.
9. IIMTC will accept, acknowledge and maintain any customer’s request to opt-out of either future communication from IIMTC or future communication from its associates or any third party with whom IIMTC may share customer information.
10. If you have any questions or concerns about your customer information or your request to opt-out of communications from IIMTC or its third party partners or wish to change your customer information, please contact our Corporate Headquarters via email [email protected] and/or telephone number (+91)9718459379