1. All content in this website, including layout, design, images, programs, text, videos, webinars, podcasts and other information (collectively, the “Content”) is the property of IIMTC and its affiliated companies or licensors and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
2. You may not copy, display, distribute, modify, publish, reproduce, store, transmit, create derivative works from, or sell or license all or any part of the Content, products or services obtained from this Site in any medium to anyone, except as otherwise expressly permitted under applicable law or as described in these Terms and Conditions or relevant license or subscriber agreement.
3. You may print or download Content from this website for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. You may not engage in systematic retrieval of Content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without prior written permission from IIMTC or its managing and organizing body IIWMTA (International Indian Wellness & Medical Tourism Association), SCCEM, the copyright owners, and the publishers Tree Apple Pvt. Ltd.
4. You may not use any robots, spiders, crawlers or other automated downloading programs or devices to: (i) continuously and automatically search or index any Content, unless authorized by us; (ii) harvest personal information from the Site for purposes of sending unsolicited or unauthorized material; or (iii) cause disruption to the working of the Site. If this Site contains robot exclusion files or robot exclusion headers, you agree to honour them.
5. Any questions about whether a particular use is authorized and any requests for permission to publish, reproduce, distribute, display or make derivative works from any Content should be directed to IIMTC.
6. By submitting any “user content” the said contributors grant to International India Medical Tourism Congress (herein after called IIMTC) a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty- free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute their user content in any existing or future media. They also grant to IIMTC the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
7. The contributors to this website should ensure that the “user content” submitted by them mustnot be illegal or unlawful, which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, profane, pornographic, threatening or vulgar, which contains errors, viruses or other harmful components, or which is otherwise actionable at law, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against the contributors or a third party.
8. The contributors must not submit any user content to this website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint. IIMTC may at any time exercise editorial control over the Content of the Site. IIMTC reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on its servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
9. The IIMTC events symbol, logo and name are trademarks of SCCEM Intellectual Properties, used under license. IIMTC is a trademark of SCCEM organization.
10. All information on this website including that of Medical Tourism, Treatments, Procedures, News, etc. is provided on the basis of the inputs given by the contributors.
11. Although our team takes all precautions in checking and verifying the information, IIMTC does not take responsibility about the genuineness and authenticity of the information or the antecedents of the contributors.
12. The site and its content are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
13. The Site may contain hyperlinks to other sites or resources that are provided solely for your convenience. IIMTC is in no way responsible for the availability of external sites or resources linked to the Site, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. Transactions that occur between you and any third party are strictly between you and the third party and are not the responsibility of IIMTC.
14. IIMTC reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms andConditions in its sole discretion at any time and without prior notice. Please check this page periodically for any modifications. Your continued use of this Site following the posting of any changes will mean that you have accepted the changes.
15. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of INDIA, without regard to its conflicts of law principles. You hereby submit to and agree that the sole jurisdiction and venue for any actions that may arise under or in relation to the subject matter hereof shall be the courts located in India only.