1. International India Medical Tourism Congress (herein after called IIMTC) has tried to make sure that the contents of this website are accurate. However, we do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy or completeness of the information provided herewith.
2. IIMTC or its managing and organizing body IIWMTA (International Indian Wellness & Medical Tourism Association) does not accept any liability to the fullest extent permitted at law for any loss or damage or inconvenience which may arise as a result of the use or the inability to use the information on this website.
3. Your use of this website is entirely at your own risk. It is your responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meets your requirements.
4. Data, prices, information and offers given in this website are subject to change without notice.
5. To the extent permissible under applicable laws, no responsibility is assumed for any injury and/or damage to persons, animals or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any ideas, instructions, methods, products or procedures contained in the Site.
6. The medical or health sciences information and content of this website is intended only for professional use within the medical field. No suggested test or procedure should be carried out unless, in the reader’s judgment, its risk is justified. Because of rapid advances in the medical sciences, we recommend that the independent verification of diagnoses and drug dosages should be made. Discussions, views, and recommendations as to medical procedures, products, choice of drugs, and drug dosages are the responsibility of the authors.
7. The site is accessible worldwide to anyone with Internet access. However, the site may not be continuously available due to maintenance or repairs or due to computer problems or crashes, disruption in Internet service or other unforeseen circumstances. Hence, we do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted.
8. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
9. IIMTC aims to keep the Site available twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week and to maintain saved information. However, due to technical failures, acts of God or routine maintenance, availability may be limited and/or information may be lost. IIMTC and/or its associates shall not be liable for lost information or non-availability of the services.
10. By accessing this website, you hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold IIMTC and its associates, their directors, officers, shareholders, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and licensors harmless from and against any and all liability, losses, damages and costs, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising from your use of the Site or Content.
11. From time to time this website may provide links to other websites. These links shall be provided for your convenience and does not signify that we endorse these websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites. IIMTC as well as its associates including IIWMTA, SCCEM and Tree Apple Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. are not responsible for, and have no control over the content of such sites.
12. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted by any means, electronic, mechanical, (including photocopying), recording or by any information storage and retrieval system, without prior written permission from IIMTC or its managing and organizing body IIWMTA (International Indian Wellness & Medical Tourism Association), SCCEM, the copyright owners, and the publishers Tree Apple Pvt. Ltd.
13. IIMTC as well as its associates including IIWMTA, SCCEM and Tree Apple Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. disclaim all responsibility and liability (including negligence) in relation to information on or accessible from this site and its related links.